MIDWEST FASHION NEWS @ HAUTEMIDWEST.WORDPRESS.COM
Haute Midwest to Award Designer of the Year
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Haute Midwest Enterprises to Host Design Competition to Select Designer of The Year
Registration is Open Now!
WEST DES MOINES, February 22, 2019 – Haute Midwest Enterprises will host a fashion design competition culminating in an extended online fashion broadcast. One Grand Prize winner will be chosen from among all valid contest entries received after 12:00 AM Monday, February 25 and on or before the entry deadline at midnight on Monday, November 11, 2019. The winner will receive the title of Haute Midwest Designer of the Year and gifts from local merchants.
Services for the winning contestant will include a professionally formatted design portfolio, an e-commerce Website to market her or his designs, and talent representation. The winner may also be featured on an upcoming cover of Haute Midwest Magazine. Other awards may be made to runner-up contestants according to prize availability.
For a chance to win, designers complete the HM Fashion Week Participant Registration form. The fee covers processing of design entries, promotional media including the designer’s comp card, contestant profile, and any HM ViraStyle TV commercials or other marketing media.
During the designer selection process, various online media will feature the best designs in contest. Top designers and designs will be showcased in an online fashion show broadcast that is “Haute Midwest Fashion Week.” The following showcase events will be broadcast at HM’s online ViraStyle TV channel.
- Haute Midwest Fashion Week. 2019 broadcasts will air online during the week of Monday, November 11th, thru Friday, November 15th, 2019.
- Showcase Portals. New broadcasts will be posted each day at hautemidwest.wordpress.com and at select premium Websites until and unless all public segments are published before the closing events on Friday, November 15th, 2019.
- Behind the Scenes. Pre-production, Editor’s cuts will air intermittently, throughout the selection process. Therefore, designers who are not selected for the Haute Midwest Fashion Week broadcasts may still be featured in Haute Midwest Magazine online at hautemidwest.wordpress.com.
- Designer Spotlights. Editor’s choice designs will be featured in HM Designer Spotlights, airing at hautemidwest.wordpress.com and other premium sites.
- Designer Showcase. Designs selected for the 2019 Haute Midwest Fashion Week Designer Showcase will feature the most celebrated and fabulous designs from among all submissions.
- After Party (dependent upon participation). Designers selected for the fashion week showcase will be invited to join industry professionals and special guests to network and enjoy other elements to be announced.
Designer eligibility, list of competitive categories, submission requirements, and other details are posted in the Official Rules at https://hautemidwest.wordpress.com/this-issue/contests/hm-fashion-week-design-contest-overview/haute-midwest-fashion-week-official-rules/.
Call For Sponsors
About Haute Midwest Enterprises
Haute Midwest (HM) Enterprises is a division of Sherell Ra Sha Inc. HM Enterprises represents a growing family of fashion product and service providers including: HM FashUversity, HM Gala Management, Haute Midwest Magazine, HM Media, HM MODEL Talent Management, HM Photography, and ViraStyle TV.
To learn more about Haute Midwest Fashion Week 2019, start here.
# # #
Submit fashion news tips and press releases
for publication in Haute Midwest Magazine.
Like HM at www.facebook.com/hautemidwest
Share your #StyleLove @HauteMidwest